Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Reviving this blog...

It's been a while since I last posted here, but I'm hoping to revive this blog and post regularly. I have a bunch of older stuff that I never finished and published, and there has been plenty of new stuff happening in the Bible and tech sphere.

As for me, I had a very busy spring semester which included teaching two classes on the Parables of Jesus online. That was a learning experience for me...

I spent most of June in Israel. The first two weeks were at Bethsaida as part of an archaeological dig. More on that later, but there is info here and here. I ended up hiking over 150 miles, biking another 70+ miles, and driving 600+ miles. It was a great experience.

Chunks of July and August were spent in Minnesota with family, in Montana teaching at Christikon Bible Camp, and in Yellowstone for an "Ichtheology" conference.

And now, I'm enjoying a sabbatical break for the fall, and that's why I have some time to get this blog going again.


1 comment: